Administrative Assistant - Lafayette
LANTEC of Louisiana a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in the corporate training/professional development industry, is looking for an energetic, dependable, punctual and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career, to join our fast-paced Lafayette location as the front desk Administrative Assistant. Founded in 1999, LANtec has experienced continuous growth and market share over the years. Today, we have three Louisiana based training centers and service both local businesses and federal government clients nationwide. www.lantecctc.com
Enrollment/confirmation of all scheduled students via accurate data entry + timely email & phone contact
Distribution and inventory of courseware
Answer & transfer calls, greet & direct all students/guests/visitors
Maintain daily PowerPoint presentations
Monitor/replenish/maintain breakroom (coffee, vending machines, paper products)
Comprehend and respond to emails
Data entry (accurate and speedy typing skills)
Operating standard office equipment, printing student courseware
Special Projects as assigned
High School Diploma required; 2-4 years college preferred
3+ years administrative or customer service experience in a corporate office setting
Proficient in MS Office suite (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) **SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY TEST WILL BE ADMINISTERED TO SELECTED CANDIDATES**
The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Superb verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, efficient time management, and reliability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality. Impeccable grammar/spelling skills are a must.
Dependability to open center daily by 7:30 am. (Position hours are 7:30a - 4:30p, Monday-Friday)
Compensation range for this position is $22K - $25K/annually DOE and we offer our Full Time employees competitive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, life, AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid holidays and personal days, retirement savings plan, and a week off between Christmas & New Year’s holidays. Social responsibility (volunteer) opportunities and Corporate Wellness incentives also provided.APPLY ON LINKEDIN
HR Assistant - New Orleans
LANTEC of Louisiana a leader in the corporate training/professional development industry, is looking for a Human Resource Assistant to join our newly opened New Orleans location.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists managers with recruitment, hiring and on boarding
- Conduct employee orientation and coordination of employee benefits
- Complete verifications of employment
- Work closely with Controller maintaining payroll and PTO records
- Coordinates Employee Continuing Education training program
- Manages Employee Performance Evaluation process.
- Promote and coordinate the company’s philanthropic efforts by researching and coordinating events throughout the year
- Implement corporate health and wellness programs
- Complete verifications of employment
- Tracking employee reward system
- Back up receptionist during lunch/PTO
- Maintains and expands knowledge and understanding of HR guidelines as well as state and federal laws.
- Perform duties and tasks assigned by senior management.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Progressive human resources experience preferred
- Proficiency with applicable laws/regulations and management theories
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal communications skills and ability to speak with people at all levels.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
$28k-32k/annually DOE and attractive benefits including: medical, vision, dental, life, AFLAC supplemental insurance, paid holidays and personal days, retirement savings plan, and a week off between Christmas & New Year’s holidays. Social responsibility (volunteer) opportunities and Corporate Wellness incentives also provided.APPLY ON LINKEDIN Apply Online
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LANTEC of LA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or protected veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. LANTEC of LA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.