Free Half-Day First Look Series by EC Council - 06.23.21 CCISO
A First Look learning event is a 3-hour webinar designed to give current and prospective candidates a free “First Look” at EC-Council’s cybersecurity courses. Each webinar is delivered by an EC-Council Certified Master Instructor and participants are treated to technical, deep-dive lessons covering the most popular modules in each course, complete with live lab demonstrations.
(This interactive FIRST LOOK CLINIC is intended for cybersecurity professionals ONLY.)
Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - Chief Information Security Office (CCISO)
Come experience this deep-dive virtual event and learn:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Information Security Controls, Complaince, and Audit Management
- Security Program Management and Operations
- Information Security Core Compentencies
- Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management
Register using this Code: LANTL
Session 1 Time: 9 AM Central - Register Here
Session 2 Time: 1 PM Central - Register Here
Limited Seating Available, Register NOW (to ensure lab availability)!
Contact us for more information: Email Us