LANtec of Louisiana’s Social Responsibilities Program began as a way to lend a helping hand in communities which surround each of our office locations. We are fortunate to have a dedicated, compassionate staff that consistently goes above and beyond the call of charitable duty at every opportunity. From food and school supply drives to participating in 5ks or lending a hand to Habitat for Humanity, LANtec and its staff constantly strives to improve the world around us.
The organizations listed below represent a handful of the groups that LANtec of Louisana has partnered with over the past years. We look forward to our continued participation in our communities.
Click the logos for an overview of the project and photos:
LANtec Employee Matching Gifts Program
Did you know LANtec has an Employee-Donation Matching Program? The Employee Matching Gift Program offers financial assistance to local nonprofit organizations that are supported by our employees. LANtec matches employee gifts made to eligible organizations of up to $500 per employee annually.
What Institutions Can Participate?
Qualifying institutions must be:
1) Located or provide constituent services in a parish within the service areas of LANtec of Louisiana, and
2) Recognized as tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as described under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Institutions meeting these two primary requirements may be, but are not limited to:
- health and human services, shelters, and/or social welfare providers;
- degree-granting two- and four-year private or public colleges and/or universities located in parishes served by LANtec;
- independent educational funds;
- performing art organizations and/or united arts funds;
- educational centers and/or museums;
- private and public libraries;
- qualified youth organizations;
- fire and emergency response agencies;
- historical societies;
- environmental and/or animal welfare organizations.
Ineligible organizations include :
- religious, sectarian, political and/or discriminatory groups;
- public and private elementary or secondary schools;
- fraternities, sororities, honorary societies and/or campus organizations; and
- seminaries or religious schools.