Free Half-Day First Look Series by EC Council - CND
A First Look learning event is a 3-hour webinar designed to give current and prospective candidates a free “First Look” at EC-Council’s cybersecurity courses. Each webinar is delivered by an EC-Council Certified Master Instructor and participants are treated to technical, deep-dive lessons covering the most popular modules in each course, complete with live lab demonstrations.
(This interactive FIRST LOOK CLINIC is intended for cybersecurity professionals ONLY.)
Thursday, May 13, 2021 - Certified Network Defender
Come experience this deep-dive virtual event and learn:
- Network security controls, protocols, and devices
- IDS/IPS sensors, tuning IDS for false positives and false negatives, and configurations to hardening security through IDPS technologies
- Wireless network threats and learn how to mitigate them
- Monitoring and conducting signature analysis to detect various types of attacks and policy violation activities
- Risk assessment and vulnerability assessment and scanning
- Hardening the security of various hosts individually in the organization’s network
Register using this Code: LANTL
Session 1 Time: 9 AM Central - Register Here
Session 2 Time: 2 PM Central - Register Here
Limited Seating Available, Register NOW (to ensure lab availability)!
Contact us for more information: Email Us