1. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about LANtec of Louisiana, LLC, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients worldwide over the years. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about LANtec of Louisiana, LLC and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by LANtec of Louisiana, LLC or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by LANtec of Louisiana, LLC Copyright LANtec of Louisiana, LLC 2005. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without LANtec of Louisiana, LLC's prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by LANtec of Louisiana, LLC or its clients or partners. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner's prior written permission. The following marks are owned by LANtec of Louisiana, LLC: LANtec of Louisiana, LLC, the LANtec of Louisiana, LLC, logo.
5. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC's policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without LANtec of Louisiana, LLC's prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but LANtec of Louisiana, LLC has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than LANtec of Louisiana, LLC
7. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage LANtec of Louisiana, LLC or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
9. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall LANtec of Louisiana, LLC be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if LANtec of Louisiana, LLC has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
10. This site is offered in the English language and is intended for use in the U.S. and in other areas where that language is spoken. Use of this site is limited to persons over the age of 18.
11. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC's headquarters are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This site as well as these rules is subject to the laws of Louisiana and the USA, regardless of the location of the user, and any claims of any kind related thereto must be filed in the courts located in East Baton Rouge Parish and State of Louisiana.
12. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13. LANtec of Louisiana, LLC reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.