DescriptionWord 2016 Level 3 is an instructor-led course manual that covers advanced skills for Microsoft Word 2016 power users: advanced formatting features, document management, references, data fields and sources, macros, and forms. This course, and the two that precede it, maps to the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert exams for Word 2016. Objective coverage is marked throughout the course.
Chapter 1: Advanced formatting
- Module A: Tables and charts
- Module B: Creating building blocks
- Module C: Linking text
Chapter 2: Advanced document management
- Module A: Configuring Word options
- Module B: Working with templates
- Module C: Tracking and reviewing changes
Chapter 3: Using references
- Module A: Internal references
- Module B: Indexing
- Module C: Citing external sources
Chapter 4: Creating mailings
- Module A: Recipient lists
- Module B: Performing mail merges
- Module C: Envelopes and labels
Chapter 5: Macros and forms
- Module A: Macros
- Module B: Forms
Appendix A: Internationalization and accessibility Internationalization
- Managing accessibility in documents
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.