DescriptionIn this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 desktop suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environments.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Topic A: Sign in to Office 365
- Topic B: Explore the Office 365 Environment
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Shared Files
- Topic A: Work with Shared Documents on the Team Site
- Topic B: Edit Documents in Web Apps
- Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Team Site
- Topic D: Work with My Site
Lesson 3: Using the Outlook Web Apps
- Topic A: Use the Email Web App
- Topic B: Manage Contacts
- Topic C: Use the Calendar Web App
- Topic D: Personalize Your Outlook Web Apps
Lesson 4: Communicating with Skype for Business
- Topic A: Overview of Skype for Business
- Topic B: Use IM
- Topic C: Make Phone and Video Calls
Lesson 5: Using Skype for Business Meetings
- Topic A: Initiate Meetings
- Topic B: Use Meeting Controls and Options
- Topic C: Customize Skype for Business
Lesson 6: Interacting with Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Use Office 365 on Your Windows Tablet
- Topic B: Access Office 365 Email with Your Smartphone
- Topic C: Access Office 365 Documents from a Mobile Device
This course isn't currently on the calendar. Want to schedule it?
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.