The core objective of SAFER is establishing sustainable safe operations for employers and workers as they navigate what the world of work looks like as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This half-day workshop teaches participants to:
- Identify and implement best practices for promoting a safe physical environment for workers.
- Develop procedures for monitoring and promoting the medical health of the workforce, ensuring appropriate physical distancing, and encouraging overall good hygiene and infection control practices.
- Implement practices that address the anxieties and uncertainties that employees may face while returning to the workplace.
- Create and deliver effective, timely and frequent communication necessary to create the shared sense of safety and security among a workforce and ease the process of returning to work.
- Implement protocols that can be adjusted based on external needs and shifts in policy, medical guidance and overall levels of community risk.
- How to create an action plan for a systematic approach to reopening the office.
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?