PowerPoint 2016 Level 1 provides the basic concepts and skills that you need to start being productive with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016: How to create, navigate, format, and customize PowerPoint presentations. This course and the Level 2 course map to the objectives of the Microsoft Office exams for PowerPoint 2016. Objective coverage is marked throughout the course.
Lesson 1: Fundamentals
- Topic A: Exploring the PowerPoint environment
Lesson 2: Creating a presentation
- Topic A Creating a presentation
- Topic B: Creating and modifying slide content
Lesson 3: Formatting
- Topic A: Working with slide masters and layouts
- Topic B: Formatting slides and text
Lesson 4: Working with shapes and images
- Topic A: Creating and formatting shapes
- Topic B: Working with images
Lesson 5: Working with charts and tables
- Topic A: Working with charts
- Topic B: Working with tables
Lesson 6: Customization
- Topic A: Slide transitions
- Topic B: Additional text options
- Topic C: Printing
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.