PowerPoint 2016, Level 2 provides advanced concepts and skills for PowerPoint 2016 power users: how to use advanced formatting features, and animation and transition techniques, add and format media, track corrections and work with multiple presentations, create custom slide shows, and work with security and sharing options. This course, along with the preceding one, maps to the objectives of the Microsoft Office Specialist exam for PowerPoint 2016.
Lesson 1: Advanced formatting
- Topic A: Inserting and formatting SmartArt
- Topic B: Additional formatting options
Lesson 2: Animation, time effects, and media
- Topic A: Animating slide content
- Topic B: Inserting and formatting media
Lesson 3: Reviewing content, tracking changes, and saving in other formats
- Topic A: Reviewing content and tracking changes
- Topic B: Saving a presentation in other formats
Lesson 4: Custom slide shows
- Topic A: Working with notes pages
- Topic B: Configuring, rehearsing, and presenting slide shows
Lesson 5: Sharing, collaborating, and security
- Topic A: Protecting your presentations
- Topic B: Sharing your presentations
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.