In our fast-paced digital world, the need to capture ideas, meeting notes, and to-do items is ever present. Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2016 provides a way for you to efficiently create and collect your notes in an electronic notebook. This course will introduce you to using OneNote notebooks to store a wide variety of content in an organized structure, access the content from anywhere, and also share it with others. Additionally, learning how OneNote and the other applications in the suite are integrated increases your productivity with Microsoft Office.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with OneNote
- Topic A: Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Topic B: Use Templates
- Topic C: Customize the OneNote User Interface
Lesson 2: Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Topic A: Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Topic B: Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Topic C: Add Quick Notes and Links
- Topic D: Use Drawing Tools
Lesson 3: Embedding and Attaching Files
- Topic A: Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Topic B: Attach Other File Types
Lesson 4: Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Topic A: Use Tags
- Topic B: Organize and Search Notebooks
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Notebook
- Topic A: Proof and Print a Notebook
- Topic B: Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
Lesson 6: Managing Notebook Files
- Topic A: Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Topic B: Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
Lesson 7: Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
- Topic A: Send OneNote Content in Other Formats
- Topic B: Share OneNote Content by Using OneDrive
Appendix A: Microsoft OneNote 2016 Common Keyboard Shortcuts
This course isn't currently on the calendar. Want to schedule it?
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.