Description:This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-369, and build an understanding of these topics: The cloud, enabling, using and configuring cloud services, supporting cloud users, and administering Office 365 and Microsoft Intune. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
Module 1: Understanding the Cloud
- Understanding Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
- Understanding How a Cloud Service Stays Up to Date and Available
- Understanding the Different Types of Cloud Services
Module 2: Enabling Microsoft Cloud Services
- Enabling Microsoft Office 365
- Enabling Microsoft Intune
- Understanding Microsoft Azure
Module 3: Administering Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- Administering Office 365
- Administering Microsoft Intune
Module 4: Using and Configuring Microsoft Cloud Services
- Configuring Exchange Online
- Configuring SharePoint Online
- Configuring OneDrive
- Configuring Skype for Business Online
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Module 5: Supporting Cloud Users
- Resolving Issues with Installing Office Applications and Signing In
- Resolving Issues with Emails and Calendars
- Resolving Issues with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Resolving Issues with Skype for Business Online
This course isn't currently on the calendar. Want to schedule it?
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.