This 3-day course is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It covers both practical and strategic elements.
This universal module is a key component of both the ITIL Managing Professional and ITIL Strategic Leader streams.
Who Should Take This Class?
The primary audience for this course includes Continuous Improvement Managers, Change Managers, Capacity Managers, IT Operations Managers and Cloud Architects. It may also be of interest to:
- Individuals responsible for designing, planning, reviewing and improving products and services
- Individuals responsible for managing transitional changes, including validation and release of new services and products
This course provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic decision. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working
- How Agile and Lean can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage
- A practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility
This course isn't currently on the calendar. Want to schedule it?
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.