This 4-day course is aimed at IT Service Management (ITSM) practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Who Should Take This Class?
The primary audience for this course includes Business Relationship Managers, Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, Supplier Relationship Managers and UX Designers. It may also be of interest to:
- Individuals responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders
- Individuals that focus on customer journey and experience individuals that are responsible for fostering relationships to obtain value realization
- Individuals that are responsible for fostering relationships to obtain value realization
This course covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers and partners. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services
- Key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, customer experience (CX) and user experience (UX) design, customer journey mapping
- Tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction, integral to business success in the current competitive landscape