This 3-day course is aimed at IT Service Management (ITSM) practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Candidates acquire an understanding of how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and how to apply relevant practices, methods and tools. This course also provides an understanding of service performance, service quality and improvement methods.
Who Should Take This Class?
The primary audience for this course includes IT Operations Managers, Service Desk professionals, Service Managers, Development Managers, Developers, ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers. It may also be of interest to:
- Individuals managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital services
- Individuals responsible for the end-to-end delivery of products and services, including development, deployment and monitoring and support
- Individuals responsible for assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels
This course covers the core service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the creation of services. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- The integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- Supporting practices, methods and tools
- Service performance and service quality and improvement methods
- How to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable technology-enabled services in an increasingly competitive market