Advances in technology have made it possible to store ever increasing amounts of data. Along with this, the need to analyze that data and gain actionable insight is greater than ever. Most users have experienced working with Excel and creating basic PivotTables to summarize data. Excel is capable of doing much more. Students will not only be able to summarize data, but also organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others. With PowerPivot, students will learn to organize, manipulate, and report on data in the best way possible. This tools combined with maximizing your effectiveness when analyzing data.
Lesson 1: Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Topic A: Prepare Data
- Topic B: Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Topic C: Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Topic D: Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Lesson 2: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Topic A: Summarize PivotTable Data
- Topic B: Organize PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Filter PivotTable Data
- Topic D: Format a PivotTable
- Topic E: Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Lesson 3: Working with PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotChart
- Topic B: Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Topic C: Format a PivotChart
Lesson 4: Getting Started with PowerPivot
- Topic A: Enable and Navigate PowerPivot
- Topic B: Manage Data Relationships
Lesson 5: Visualizing PowerPivot Data
- Topic A: Create a PowerPivot Report
- Topic B: Create Calculations in PowerPivot
Lesson 6: Working with Advanced Functionality in PowerPivot
- Topic A: Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Topic B: Work with Dates and Times to PowerPivot
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.
Excel Advanced, 5/20/20 , Centene"Several participants were struggling at the beginning and Titus was amazing with picking up on that the best way to get us moving was to have them share their screens so they could get caught up. Even though we were on Zoom, Titus made it feel personal. He regularly used our names and made most of us comfortable being on our cameras even though we were reluctant at first."