Get a head start right out of the gate with a Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) certification. It is the base certification for Enterprise Wi-Fi within the CWNP family of certifications and a springboard toward earning your security, design, analysis, and network expert certifications. Achieving it enhances your networking career profile, providing evidence that you have sought after Wi-Fi knowledge and skills.
The goal of this course is to add Wi-Fi expertise to a networking professional’s skill set while covering all CWNA-107 exam topics. The course begins with discussion topics and hands-on lab exercises covering the basic operation of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Once a base of Wi-Fi knowledge is established, enterprise relevant topics such as Wi-Fi design, security, and troubleshooting are covered. You will use enterprise-class hardware and software tools during live lab exercises, all accessible remotely for any instructor-led or virtual class. As an added bonus, you will receive a free exam voucher.
What You’ll Learn attending the Enterprise Wi-Fi Administration course:
- Background and roles of Wi-Fi governing bodies, including the IEEE and Wi-Fi Alliance
- Radiofrequency properties and behaviors
- Wireless signal fundamentals, including measurement principles
- Antenna information, including types and installation best practices
- Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11 extensions ac, ad, af, and ah
- Wi-Fi device types and infrastructure options
- Wi-Fi communications processes, including connection, roaming, and data transfer
- General troubleshooting tips to common real-world 802.11n issues
- Wi-Fi architecture best practices, including both network and wireless design
- Similarities, differences, and peculiarities about Wi-Fi deployments in differing environments (offices, K-12 education, health care facilities, and more)
- Security standards, best practices, known vulnerabilities, and remediation techniques for Wi-Fi networks
- Site surveying, including requirements gathering, design, installation, and validation
- Troubleshooting methodology, tools, and techniques, along with common issues