Do you have the skills to design an Enterprise network? Do you understand the architectures and protocols of a WLAN? Can you conduct a thorough site survey, design end-to-end security, and validate your designed network? Well, now is your chance to prove it, and in turn, earn a Certified Wireless Design Professional (CWDP) certification.
The CWDP is highly respected within the IT industry and CWDP-certified candidates hold a significant advantage in terms of career and salary advancement.
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWDP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
- Understand Design Strategies
- Describe Best Practices for Network Planning
- Explain the Available Technologies to Satisfy 802.11n and 802.11ac Design Requirements
- Describe Advanced Site Surveying
- Understand Design Troubleshooting Methodologies