For those who are skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting today’s wireless LANs, the Certified Wireless Analysis Professional (CWAP) certification offers an opportunity to leap forward in your career. Do you have a mastery of operation and frame exchanges? Can you perform protocol and spectrum analyses? Are MAC layer frame formats right in your wheelhouse?
Measure your skills and knowledge with this professional-level certification and get on track toward ultimately earning your Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE) certification. Those that pass the CWAP exam earn credit towards a CWNE certification.
- Understanding the 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- Understanding the 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- Understanding of 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Understanding Advanced Features of Spectrum Analysis
- Understand Data Collection Methods
- Become Proficient at Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.