This course covers fundamental AWS cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. Based on the AWS Shared Security Model, you learn where you are responsible for implementing security in the AWS Cloud and what security-oriented services are available to you and why and how the security services can help meet the security needs of your organization.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Assimilate Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Explain the available methods for providing encryption of data in transit and data at rest when storing your data in AWS.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response