Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE Part 2) is an Advanced 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE Part 1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course. This course is also a good companion course to the DUCCE course which covers more detail on the installation/maintenance of the solution. The overall goal of this course is advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Do Not take this course if you are new to CCE, you will not have a good time. If you are already working with CCE, or if you’ve taken the Part 1 course, you’ll love this course!
Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
- Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
- Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
- Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Module 2: CCE Configuration and Scripting Review
- Lesson 1: Configuration Manager and Script Editor Review
- Lesson 2: CTI Review
- Lesson 3: Agent Skill Review
- Lesson 4: Microapps and Media File Review
- Lesson 5: Precision Routing Review
- Lesson 6: Transfers and RONA Review
- Lesson 7: Mobile Agents
Module 3: Implementing Business Rules
- Lesson 1: Advanced Scripting and Routing
- Lesson 2: ICM Scripting Variables, Expressions, Formulae and Functions
- Lesson 3: Creating and Admin Script for Time of Day Routing
- Lesson 4: Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
Module 4: CCE VXML Solution
- Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
- Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML solution
- Lesson 3: Basic VXML - SQL Database Lookup
- Lesson 4: Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Lesson 5: Agent Greeting
Module 5: CCE Outbound
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
- Lesson 2: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
Module 6: CCE Support considerations
- Lesson 1: Supporting UCCE
- Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
- Lesson 3: UCCE Support
- Lesson 4: Tracking an Agent call through the Database
This course isn't currently on the calendar. Want to schedule it?
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.