DescriptionA relational database application such as Microsoft® Office Access® 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Topic A: Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Topic B: Create a Simple Access Database
- Topic C: Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Working with Table Data
- Topic A: Modify Table Data
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Records
Lesson 3: Querying a Database
- Topic A: Create Basic Queries
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Data in a Query
- Topic C: Perform Calculations in a Query
Lesson 4: Using Forms
- Topic A: Create Basic Access Forms
- Topic B: Work with Data on Access Forms
Lesson 5: Generating Reports
- Topic A: Create a Report
- Topic B: Add Controls to a Report
- Topic C: Enhance the Appearance of a Report
- Topic D: Prepare a Report for Print
- Topic E: Organize Report Information
- Topic F: Format Reports
Need to request this course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.