Careers at LANtec
Current Position Openings
NOW HIRING IN BOTH LOCATIONS! Lafayette AND Baton Rouge!
LANtec of LA is seeking an ambitious/experienced, professional outside Account Executives based in any of the above market territories. B2B experience is a plus. Successful candidates will demonstrate strong work ethic, ability to work independently to achieve set-objectives, possess a self-starter mentality, and exhibit resilience. We offer competitive base salary + commission, generous benefits including insurance, retirement savings, vacation, and a fun fast-paced environment. Send resume to
and apply below for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to leads
- Making cold calls
- Effectively managing a client database
- Conducting presentations & tours of our facilities
- Prospecting & soliciting new business
- Using computer software tools to track client information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales related functions
- Mastering product knowledge & staying abreast of industry trends & demands by learning new product information & improving sales skills
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or 5 years equivalent sales experience
- 3+ years successful direct sales experience. Technology or training related sales a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Experience within a quota driven sales environment
- Ability to sell in a team environment
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Other requirements include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; emphasis on Outlook
- Proficiency in CRM tool, ACT! Experience preferred
- Successful completion and passing of all pre-employment checks and applicable aptitude and proficiency tests
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
LANtec of LA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or protected veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. LANtec of LA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.