Software Assurance Training Vouchers
As a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning, LANTEC accepts Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs)—a value added benefit extended to Enterprise Level Microsoft clients opting for SA licensing packages. The Software Assurance program is offered directly to enterprise and government level clients by Microsoft with the goal of boosting productivity of IT professionals and developers by providing access to hands-on, live instructor-led training without a direct budget impact. This access to top tier technical training helps to ensure effective and efficient deployment, management, support, and adoption of new Microsoft software.
Perhaps you have not yet activated or utilized all of your existing SA training days. Should you want to use your SA vouchers before they expire, we offer you a quick and easy solution. To begin, we would like to discuss your most immediate training needs and how to best fulfill these. Using the SA training days, this will not require any out of pocket expense to you -- Microsoft Official Courseware included!
Contact your local Microsoft Software Representative (LAR or VAR) for more details or you can obtain more information on your company’s eligibility for the software assurance program.
**As of August 2019, Microsoft announced the end of life date for SATV benefits as January 1, 2022. Azure training is no longer eligible for SATV redemption after February 2020. Please speak with your LANTEC Account Executive for details specific to your Enterprise Agreement.**
When do the Training changes start?
- February 1, 2020: Azure courses will be removed from training voucher redemption and all Azure training will be directed to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/azure/.
- February 1, 2020: Training vouchers can no longer be converted to planning services days.
- February 1, 2021: Customers will no longer accrue training voucher days.
- New licensing contracts after this date won’t have any training vouchers assigned and existing contracts won’t receive any additional training vouchers.
- Current customers can continue to redeem accrued training vouchers until January 1, 2022.